At Sumner Schick LLP, our Texas real estate lawyers are committed to providing reliable, cost-effective legal representation to a wide range of clients. Our mission is to protect your interests and help you find solutions. We combine the elite level service of a large firm and the flexibility and cost efficiency of a smaller firm. If you have questions or concerns about real estate law, our legal team can help. For an initial consultation with a top-rated Texas real estate attorney, please contact us today.
An Overview of Our Real Estate Legal Services
As a full-service real estate law firm, we counsel lenders, borrowers, developers, businesses, property owners’ buyers and sellers. With experience working with clients in commercial, residential, multifamily, senior living, and industrial real estate, we assist clients in all stages of project development.
A brief sampling of our real estate services includes:
- Real Estate Development: With technical expertise and a dedication to client service, our Texas real estate development attorneys can help every aspect of the process—from financing to construction to sales.
- Real Estate Financing: As a former banker, the head of our real estate practice has unique insight into the complex world of real estate lending and deal financing. We help clients find innovative solutions.
- Residential and Commercial Leasing: We have experience with matters of residential and commercial leasing. Whether you are a landlord or commercial tenant, our attorneys can help.
- Easements, Partitions, and Boundary Disputes: Our real estate law team advises developers, property owners, and other parties with the full range of land use issues, including those pertaining to easements, partitions, boundary line disputes, and zoning ordinances.
- Arbitration and Litigation: If you are involved in a dispute over a real estate development project or a transaction, it is imperative that you take immediate action to protect your rights. Our Texas real estate dispute attorneys represent clients in mediation, arbitration, and litigation.
Why Work the Texas Real Estate Lawyers at Sumner Schick
Our real estate practice is led by Elisa C. Fox, an attorney with deep ties to the Dallas-Fort Worth region and a comprehensive knowledge of the Texas market. Taking a proactive approach, we always put client interests first. Among other things, our real estate attorneys will:
- Conduct a confidential review of your case;
- Answer questions and explain your legal options; and
- Craft a customized legal strategy designed to get the best possible outcome.
We firmly believe that every client deserves focused, personalized representation. Our lawyers are always responsive to client needs. We will put in the time, effort, and resources to find the solution that works best for you.
Call Our Dallas-Fort Worth Real Estate Attorneys for Immediate Assistance
At Sumner Schick LLP, our attorneys are committed to providing comprehensive, solutions-focused advocacy to clients. We take pride in integrity, resourcefulness, and cost efficiency. To set up a strictly private, no-obligation consultation for legal advice, please