Jamie has experience handling a wide range of business litigation and transactional matters. He has represented both corporations and individuals. His primary focus is on complex commercial litigation, contractual disputes, employment law, and general business matters. He has assisted with cases in state court, federal court, as well as matters in arbitration. Jamie has extensive involvement in motion practice, briefing, document production and review, e-discovery, as well as deposition and trial preparation.
- Assisted in representation of Fortune 500 company in cases involving breach of contract regarding software implementation contracts.
- Assisted in defense of individual on allegations of breach of employment agreement.
- Assisted in litigation involving non-disclosure and non-solicitation agreements, covenants not to compete, breach of fiduciary duty, and fraud.
- The Admissibility of an Employee’s Social Networking Postings as Evidence is Contingent Upon Its Relevance
CORPORATE COUNSEL REVIEW (Nov. 2013)
- South Texas College of Law
Juris Doctor; CALI Excellence for the Future Awards –Legal Research & Writing I, Constitutional Law Seminar; Articles & Case Note Editor, Corporate Counsel Review; Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society; Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, International
- Baylor University
Bachelors of Business Administration (Business Management, Marketing); Dean’s Gold Scholarship; Dean’s Academic Honor List; Delta Epsilon Iota Honor Society; Delta Sigma Pi Business Fraternity
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association